For those coming back to St Mark’s or Good Shepherd
We want to welcome people back into worship but there are rules about how we do so. These rules are still evolving as the Diocese gets updated instructions from the government.
The Parish has a COVID safety plan which is available on request. Here are some key points
• A maximum limit on attendance of 90 at St Mark’s & 40 at Good Shepherd (including children)
• The need for social distancing, cleaning and hygiene
• A “Covid Warden” present at the door of the building
• The need to record who attends each service
• Roles in the service will be given at the door, we can’t do rosters!
• We can sing together after all!
• No handshakes or hugs
• Communion with bread only (no wine)
• Seating has been rearranged and signs will be displayed around the building.
• Cuppa after Church will have to be taken outside
We will continue to present worship through the Youtube channel and keep in touch with people through the telephone calls. So the way we have been your Church for the last three months will continue alongside the regathering of some of us